[vfio-users] vm becoming unresponsing after sleep

Nicolas Roy-Renaud nicolas.roy-renaud.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca
Thu May 19 20:23:25 UTC 2016

As far as I know, it's not reccomanded to put the guest into sleep at
all. Virt-manager's default behavior when configuring a Windows VM is to
disable S3 and S4 capabilities in ACPI, so Windows knows they won't work
and doesn't try to go into sleep automatically.

What does your VM's configuration look like?

- Nicolas