[vfio-users] IGD primary pci passthrough troubles - can anyone help?

Alex Williamson alex.williamson at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 17:06:58 UTC 2016

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:52:49 -0700
Paul Handy <paul.d.handy at gmail.com> wrote:

> As others have reported, I've gotten this message despite best efforts:
> Failed to mmap 0000:00:02.0 BAR 2. Performance may be slow

Are there any clues in /proc/iomem as to what might be consuming
resources on the device?

FWIW, there are reports that Skylake and Kabylake GTT support isn't
quite right, some people see multiple images on the screen until the
real Intel drivers take over.  I don't have access to either of these
to debug myself.  Thanks,

Alex