[vfio-users] Support for Passthrough

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sat Nov 19 18:15:20 UTC 2016

I did read your previous email and I tried that, it didn't work for me.
However, it's possible that I didn't have the right rom file the first
time. The one I had tried loading via the XML file I had gotten by
googleing as you had suggested. The one I flashed I got after doing a card
lookup on this site https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/