[vfio-users] Support for Passthrough

Zachary Boley zboley00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:13:31 UTC 2016

so it works great and is pretty much touch and go from the uefi part. The
biggest problem I have currently is audio, which seems to be a massive
problem in general for pci passthrough. I did some cpu pinning and will
after try to configure hugepages but is there anything more i need other
than that? I'm trying to passthrough my headset into the vm, which works,
just has very scratchy audio. On the plus side everything runs pretty well
aside from networking for some reason (virtio drivers are installed for it)