[vfio-users] Users of X99-boards, can you do me a small favor?

Martin Schrodt martin at schrodt.org
Sat Oct 1 20:07:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

after

https://www.redhat.com/archives/vfio-users/2016-September/msg00114.html

was not sufficiently answered, resulting in me spending two more days
into finding a cure, I'm ready to give up. I'm about to switch to X99.

To do it, I need to be sure the mainboard I'm gonna buy does not have
the bug I am suffering on.

Could you please do a

cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/available_clocksource

after a suspend/resume cycle and confirm it shows

tsc hpet acpi_pm

on your board. If it does, would you please state here what kind of
board you have?

Thank's a lot!

Martin