[vfio-users] Users of X99-boards, can you do me a small favor?

Rokas Kupstys rokups at zoho.com
Wed Oct 5 09:16:11 UTC 2016

Did as you asked, before and after suspend i see

> tsc hpet acpi_pm
My motherboard is GA-X99-UD rev 1.1 (
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5284 )

I have not run into any problems with this board so far. I still
experience high DPC latency but that is probably not motherboard issue
as i was having it with amd board as well. I did not update firmware
either as it came with latest one.

Rokas Kupstys