[vfio-users] vga passthrough on server boards

Ethan Thomas thomas.ethan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:51:32 UTC 2016

I've been using a SuperMicro X8DTH-iF for quite some time with no problems.
However it's worth noting that with some generations of multi-cpu boards
the PCI-E lanes and ram may be associated with a specific CPU, so you may
need to adjust which slots and cores you associate with a particular VM for
best performance.