[vfio-users] SAP (All Installs) End-Users

Katrina Pratt katrina.pratt at rainfordprospects.com
Wed Oct 19 16:39:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I hope you're doing well.

Would be interested in acquiring our recently released SAP End-User Lists?

The lists can be used for Email Marketing, Tele-Marketing and Direct Mailing.

Below are the end-user lists which you may be interested in.

SAP Sybase IQ  Users

SAP  hybris Marketing Suite  Users

SAP HANA Cloud Users

SuccessFactors  Users

SAP SOA  Users

SAP NetWeaver BPM  Users

SAP Data Services  Users

SAP Workforce Users

Winshuttle  Users

SAP Supply Chain Management  Users

SAP BusinessObjects Lumira  Users

SAP Predictive Analytics  Users

SAP Business ByDesign Users

ARIS  Users

SAP Multiresource Scheduling  Users

SAP HANA  Users

SAP Data Insight  Users

SAP CRM Users

k-eCommerce Users

SAP S/4HANA Users

SAP EPM  Users

SAP Mobile Secure  Users

SAP PLM Users

SAS DataFlux Users

SAP Crystal Users

SAP Jam  Users

SAP Cloud  Users

SAP Core HR and Payroll Users

Hybris  Users

Meibo  Users

SAP Training  Users

SAP ERP Users

SAP Portfolio Users

Longview  Users

OpenText  Users

SAP Business Warehouse  Users

SAP Inventory Manager Users

SAP Hybris Users

Vibe HCM Users

Ariba  Users

SAP Social OnDemand  Users

SAP Rounds Users

SAP Dynamic  Users

Cloud CPQ Users

Arena Users

SAP NetWeaver  Users

SAP Data Quality Management Users

SAP Digital CRM Users

BusinessObjects GRC Users

MaxDB Users

SAP Adaptive Server  Users

SAP Business One Users

SAP PPM  Users

KXEN  Users

DataRPM  Users

We can provide the leads of IT Decision makers, marketing research directors, customer service, sales managers, PR managers, product managers, etc.

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 3rd of October 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.

If you didn't find your Target SAP User let us know and we will get back to you with the pricing and list details.

To start of the business relationship on good terms, we are willing to offer a discount on any list you purchase.

Await your response

Kind Regards

Katrina Pratt
Database Manager
302-752-4265
RAINFORD PROSPECTS
DE, USA

                                                                                  If you do not wish to receive any further emails from us, please reply "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.