[vfio-users] Host can't wake from suspend after running a passthrough VM

Ryan A Young rayoung at utexas.edu
Sun Oct 23 21:46:21 UTC 2016

Well, I am not ready to declare my issue "solved" just yet, but so
far, sleep's been working as expected with vanilla 4.8.3.

I have a similar setup - I often put the system to sleep with the VFIO
VM still running by mistake, so I wrote a shell script that runs on
the sleep trigger and blocks until the VM is powered down. Hasn't been
working lately, probably some systemd change that I missed...

--
- Ryan