[vfio-users] Problem with installing Windows drivers for Quadro M2000M(GM107GLM)

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:44:41 UTC 2016

Yes, but the laptop usage GPU is not a same as desktop usage GPU.

Normally GPU has its display output, but the laptop GPU that contains
Optimus technology in other words, is just for 3D rendering and computing.
The display output is totally using HD530 to work, so the PCI address or
sth will totally different between desktop GPU.