[vfio-users] Asus P6T Deluxe unofficial BIOS

Marco Stagge spiritblackdiamont at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:26:20 UTC 2016

passtrough is working with the hd6670 but hdmi audio doesn't work, either
windows said "device is busy" or "error code 10", i've some PCI audio cards
but they doesn't suppprt INTx disable :(

i've passed usb 3.0, sata controllers, network cards without any problems
... its just the hdmi audio(i have a av-receiver) on the radeon card :(

testet it with debian/ubuntu and android-x86

atm i use a 7€ usb soundcard, well its better than nothing :D

do you know if there is any way to "fake or emulate" a DMAR table?

thanks for your time btw :)