[vfio-users] Host hard lockups

fenix23 . fenix.tczew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:40:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I also runs on Rampage IV. I dont have freezes during work but sometimes I
have performance issue durring some media with sound operations. I very
often have similiar freezes when I'm shuting down the VM. I havent much
time to troubleshoot this unfortunetly.

I have a question for you. I have problem with sound in the vm, do you have
sound from your sound card or using HDMI passed through ?
I cant get this to work.

Best Regards
Tomasz Strzelecki