[vfio-users] Onboard sound card to my VM

Stano Lano chl.xxx5x at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 08:56:33 UTC 2017

That looks like Ryzen you have there. If yes, there is a high chance that
the CPU SATA controller is not in use.
I am passing the audio without any issues as all my SATA port are connected
to chipset.
Check you MB manual. Or try to assign the SATA controller to vfio-pci and
see if any disks are missing.