[vfio-users] GPU Passthrough, 2 GPUs to different virtual machines

Sascha Fröhlich saschafroehlich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 13:39:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was pretty sure the card has EFI support because I had it running in a
different passthrough setup (Intel GPU and this GTX) and it worked.

Your advice and the comments from the folks at
https://www.reddit.com/r/VFIO/ got me in the right direction. The GTX was
tainted by the kernel because I was booting with CSM (AKA legacy boot)
enabled in the UEFI of the mainboard.

It took me three days to figure that out. Thanks to the community!