[vfio-users] AMD RX480 Not working with windows

Javier Celaya jcelaya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:12:33 UTC 2017

I have a working configuration with an RX480, Windows 10 guest and Linux
x64 host, but with a Sandy Bridge i5. Can you give more information? Host
kernel version, chipset, iommu groups, qemu/libvirt configuration... Have
you ever managed to get it working with a different graphics card or guest
OS?

Javi