[vfio-users] Freesync support

Øyvind Aasen oyviaase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:55:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I verified it by opening up Radeon Settings, selecting the display tab,
and then checking that the freesync option is on.

You will need to reinstall the drivers after hiding the hypervisor from the
VM if you can't see the display tab in Radeon Settings.

I have not had any problems with unstable FPS but that might be related to
the games I play.

Øyvind