[vfio-users] Freesync support

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:59:09 UTC 2017

I have freesync enabled on this page since a long time (r9 290).
I have kvm and hyperv features enabled. And the setting is still here.

In the previous version of Relive drivers, there were a bug when the radeon
app in 64bit doesn't show the display tab.
Killing and lunching the 32b app corrects this.
Using the 17.2.1 drivers corrects this issue.

--
Deldycke Quentin