[vfio-users] Steam blocking VMs in csgo?

Ethan Bugden ethan961 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:26:50 UTC 2017

I just now had the opportunity to test in my VM and after about an hour and
a half of DMing I was disconnected by VAC. I repaired the steam service as
admin and it works as it did before. Tested for another half hour without
issues. Valve has recently been cracking down on things like Sandboxie, but
with only one instance running I don't think people like us are the targets.