[vfio-users] Steam blocking VMs in csgo?

Ethan Bugden ethan961 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:08:42 UTC 2017

I got kicked after ~45 mins of DMing again, waited a couple minutes then it
said "Your connection to matchmaking servers is not reliable" or similar
attempting to find a game, while it let me join a local server. Repaired
steam service and it let me on official servers yet again... wonder if it's
due to networking differences. I use ARP proxy between my wireless card and
a TAP device.