[vfio-users] Steam blocking VMs in csgo?

globalgorrilla at fastmail.fm globalgorrilla at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 28 03:08:26 UTC 2017

I'd be interesting if they were detecting VMs for, or just the presence
of, clock jitter, skew and drift. I don't know much about CS:GO but I
wonder if it might adversely affect game play network data.

It might be interesting for you to track those in the VM and sync
tightly with NTP. Besides Windows' own NTP client perhaps one might
experiment with something like:

http://www.bytefusion.com/products/ntm/ptnt/whatispresentense.htm