[vfio-users] Secondary X server with secondary GPU

Daimon Wang daimon_swang at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 07:05:03 UTC 2017

Hi Rokas KupstysThanks for the info.Is it true that I can't setup a single X server with one NV and one IGD cards together? I tried, failed with X but success with Windows.
Earlier, when I could't pass through my primary GPU due to configuration issue, I also tried to pass through the secondary one. Since pass through the primary GPU could fail due to "polluted" by display driver, I thought the secondary GPU is more "clean", as there's no output. But the Guest didn't display anything on it either :(
Regards,Daimon