[vfio-users] Stuck at Tiano Core Splash Screen

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Sun Jan 22 20:53:38 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 04:24:54AM AEDT, fenix23 . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have working vm with passedthrough GTX 980 Ti. I run it with command
> below.

Looking at your XML, I think you need to change your cpu stanza as follows:

You need to change:

  <cpu mode='custom' match='exact'>
    <model fallback='allow'>Haswell-noTSX</model>
  </cpu>

to:

<cpu mode='host-passthrough'/>

That way the exact model of your CPU is passed through to the guest VM. There may be more, but thats one thing I did notice at a glance which could be the cause.

Luke