[vfio-users] Stutter in games

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:33:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

This is how I build a cpuset shield at vm boot:

https://github.com/qdel/scripts/blob/master/vfio/scripts/shieldbuild

And how I break it:

https://github.com/qdel/scripts/blob/master/vfio/scripts/shieldbreak

They are called threw libvirt hooks.

In conjunction to tickles cpu, 1kHz frequency,  and rcu offloading.  It
work pretty well.

As I emulate nearly nothing, I can even compile on Linux without feeling
anything on Windows. (i passthrough only pcie, not anything else)

These scripts are old. I will try to update them during the day.