[vfio-users] Awful boot times, current OVMF to blame?

A de Beus anthony.debeus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 18:00:26 UTC 2017

I would definitely agree that it is not OVMF or Arch:  I've seen a few reports of really long boots with Windows 10 recently on physical hardware.  I run Arch with Win 7 on OVMF and have not seen any change in boot time behavior.  My hardware is a bit older with a 4930k and Quadro K2000.  Can you try using Win 8 or 7 to see if you have the same problem?