[vfio-users] Is windows 10 supported using intel IGD passthrough

Andrew A. andj2223 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:21:52 UTC 2017

01.02.2017, 16:40, "Alex Williamson" <alex l williamson gmail com>:
> Once again, legacy mode IGD assignment is not supported on OVMF, you need a SeaBIOS guest.

I have additional question about IGD passthrough to a windows guest,
so I'll just piggy-back here:

If I recall correctly, legacy mode IGD passthrough at one time did not
work on Q35 guest machine types. Is that still true today?

If Q35 does work now, are there any special things I need to do to get
it working (e.g. "-M q35,igd-passthru=on" or something like that)?

Thanks.