[vfio-users] vfio passthrough devices behind pcie switcher problem

rhett rhett rhett.kernel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:31:15 UTC 2017

i have two guest , a windows 2008 server and a centos 7.2 . in windows, the
device manager said the gpu can't start ,error code 10.
in centos, when i run nvidia-smi,  it said no device found.

no specil vm configurations,  whit the same config, i can use gpu
successfully in my two gpu server. the biggest different is , that server
is no pcie switcher.