[vfio-users] Ryzen/X370 Chipset and IOMMU Groups

Nick Sarnie commendsarnex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:23:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

You previously helped me with an issue on Z170 with the bios preventing the
quirk from kicking in on the root ports, and Gigabyte fixed the bios for
me. I must have thought that was more general.

Anyway, here's the correct lspci.

https://paste.pound-python.org/show/CgR8EioN3hZoVsp7KYrF/

Let me know if you see anything,

Thanks