[vfio-users] about hotplug of the IGD device

Hi Alex:
    After passthrough the IGD device to the virtual machine, the linux host can not use the IGD device again. And the dmesg tell that i915 can not restart the GPU. I know  'Hotplug of the IGD device is not supported' from the 'VFIO tips and tricks'. Could you tell me why? and is there some ways to work it out?
    Looking forward to hearing from you and sorry for my poor English.