[vfio-users] Newbie steps

Francisco Menendez aterfelis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:39:31 UTC 2017

Yea, I have no idea what that means either. I'm just saying what I've
done in my setup and works for me.
Also, while that blog is pretty good, it's also a bit outdated. Maybe
you want to take a look at the Arch wiki page which is a bit more
updated.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF#Using_vfio-pci