Re: [vfio-users] Newbie steps

On 11 March 2017 at 23:51, Samuel Holland <samuel sholland org> wrote:
rd.* options only matter inside the initramfs. Once your root filesystem
is mounted and udev is restarted, it will pick up the nvidia drivers
at that point. You need to mask nvidia and nouveau both in the initramfs
and once the system is booted.

Change rd.blacklist to modprobe.blacklist, and regenerate your GRUB config.