Re: [vfio-users] vga passthrough Zotac GTX 1060 3G

Well, I have successfully passed Asus GTX 1060 3G and had no much problem

Btw, thanks Alex for sharing tips @ https://vfio.blogspot.com

Here it is the parameters I've been using https://github.com/danalec/kvm/blob/master/run

I'd appreciate any hints or comments,

Cheers!

Dan Alec

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Taiidan gmx com <Taiidan gmx com> wrote:
On 03/13/2017 05:32 PM, Jiri Novak wrote:

Hi,

first of all, the GPU proved to be faulty so I had to return it (PC even
stopped POSTing when it was in). getting RX 480 tomorrow to have less
hassle. Comments inline
Good choice, nvidia intentionally makes it harder to pass through their non quadro cards by adding "bugs" to the drivers (code 43 error) as they consider iommu-gfx a "professional" feature doesn't matter if you're just using it for games.