Re: [vfio-users] vga passthrough Zotac GTX 1060 3G

On 03/13/2017 07:18 PM, Dan Alec wrote:

Well, I have successfully passed Asus GTX 1060 3G and had no much problem

Btw, thanks Alex for sharing tips @ https://vfio.blogspot.com

Here it is the parameters I've been using
https://github.com/danalec/kvm/blob/master/run

I'd appreciate any hints or comments,

Cheers!

Dan Alec
You have only been able to do that because either you aren't using the hyperv enlightenments or because the kvm developers programmed a work-around so you can modify the vendor_id string.

Nvidia and FOSS go together like oil and water.