Re: [vfio-users] VM won't boot with GPU present

So if I understand correctly, you are adding the device with the VM and OS running (booted)?  Do you get any errors if you have the device attached prior to booting the VM? Any errors or does it just not boot? I assume you have all of the kvm=off flags, blacklisted on the host, and error code 43 fixes (just to make sure)? Are you having this issue on Linux?

-Kevin