Re: [vfio-users] Looking for recommendations for screen-switching

On 20 March 2017 at 07:36, Rokas Kupstys <rokups zoho com> wrote:

You might try installing ddccontrol and trying. Maybe they simply did not bother enough to list it in docs. Maybe monitor is based on same hardware as other more high-end monitors are and functionality is in there even if vendor does not say its supported.

I did try that but it tells me my monitor is not in the database. I also note that the most recent version of ddccontrol is from 2006, which doesn't inspire much confidence.

poc