Re: [vfio-users] Looking for recommendations for screen-switching

My switch is indeed better behaving - it emulates some weird monitor on inactive ports. Before that I was using display dummies to avoid resolution resets but I never had an issue with keyboard focus getting lost. May be it is because of Windows 7 where the QXL window just stays on "Starting Window" screen and is not used by the OS in any way. I never used a Widnows 10 VM and can't compare. Does it display anything in the QXL window?