[vfio-users] Host machine boot lockup with GPU - 2 NVidia GPUs

Robert Munteanu robert.munteanu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:54:39 UTC 2017

Please disregard, I was attaching the wrong video card to vfio. After
correcting the ids=... option all works like a charm.

03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GM107 [GeForce
GTX 750 Ti] (rev a2)
    Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84dd
    Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
    Kernel modules: nouveau, nvidia_drm, nvidia
03:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation Device 0fbc (rev a1)
    Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84dd
    Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
    Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/