Re: [vfio-users] Looking for recommendations for screen-switching

On 20 March 2017 at 16:20, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
I might invest in a switch like yours. Emulating something on the inactive ports rather than just turning them off sounds like what I need.

I've now installed the new HDMI switch and it does the job.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

poc