Re: [vfio-users] GTX 770 Code 43

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Tom Smithhisler <tomsmithhisler gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I’m trying to work through yet another Code 43 error. I’ve followed Alex Williamson’s VFIO blog to try to pass through my GPU to a guest. My GPU is an NVIDIA GTX 770 and the guest is Windows 10. My host is Fedora 25 and I’m using the vfio-pci driver. I’ve manually installed the latest NVIDIA driver (378.92) from their website.

This XML looks good to me, are you perhaps trying to assign the host primary graphics or letting the device be claimed by drivers in the host?  Anything in dmesg on the host?  Thanks,

Alex