Re: [vfio-users] Speed tips requested

Do you pass your USB keyboard or do you use emulated keyboard and one of QXL windows to grab/release focus? I use the second option and I had to follow the steps from the following link to deal with performance proplems with key repeats:
http://serverfault.com/questions/624690/windows-guest-on-kvm-qemu-suffers-horrible-key-lag