[vfio-users] Speed tips requested

Nick S nick.kvmhv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:41:59 UTC 2017

Do you pass your USB keyboard or do you use emulated keyboard and one of
QXL windows to grab/release focus? I use the second option and I had to
follow the steps from the following link to deal with performance proplems
with key repeats:
http://serverfault.com/questions/624690/windows-guest-on-kvm-qemu-suffers-horrible-key-lag