[vfio-users] USB device passthrough regression?

P. Pronk vfio at pronk.nl
Wed Nov 1 08:12:55 UTC 2017

Sorry to hear that. And thanks for sharing, good to know you have to
look out for that.

I guess I was just lucky then, I am using this card with Ubuntu:
https://www.banggood.com/5-Port-PCI-E-PCI-Express-to-USB-3_0-HUB-Expansion-Card-SATA-Adapter-for-WIN-10-p-1098275.html

Its listed as:  VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller

Rgds, Pim