[vfio-users] [Qemu-discuss] Device not tied to a QemuConsole.

José Pekkarinen jose.pekkarinen at canonical.com
Sat Oct 7 19:21:05 UTC 2017

> You need a time machine because the thing you're trying to do hasn't
> been implemented yet, it's under discussion upstream.  Thanks,

	Wow! Where is my flux capacitor when I need it...

	Out of curiosity, is the vnc use case something that depends in anything
else but Qemu? I guess the spice case might need some support from intel or
qxl driver to handle the display.

	For now, mediated devices are usable for linux guests and in windows may
be for opencl and background rendering, right?

	Thanks Alex for the clarification!

	José.