[vfio-users] Business proposal

Carina Chiara carina.chiara at microdigitaltechnologies.com
Wed Sep 27 15:18:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

I trust this email finds you well.

I'm contacting you to learn if you would be interested in procuring "Computer Communications Equipment, Semiconductors, EDP Services, Electrical Products, Computer Manufacturing, Electronic Components,
Industrial Machinery/Components, Computer peripheral equipment"

I strongly belive  this will make Users for your promotional activities?

We have contacts of "Veeam and VMware, SAP, Oracle, Honeywell, Machinery, IBM, Healthcare,  Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian"  customers/users' business contacts across the globe which includes entire business details that you would require.

If this sounds of any value, please specify your requirement in detail so that I can share a few Salesforce customers/users' business contacts just for your review.

Regards

CARINA CHIARA
Demand Generation