[vfio-users] Failed to mmap 0000:01:00.0 BAR 3. Performance may be slow

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Mon Aug 20 23:41:27 UTC 2018

Considering how difficult passing through a primary adapter is I suggest
simply purchasing another graphics card.

You can obtain a fanless low profile model for around $20-$30 or so I
had purchased a 5450 do to that and it works fine.

Alternatively if you want to play games but are strapped for cash there
are cards for around $100 that can play new games on around medium settings.

Either way I recommend purchasing an AMD card to avoid nvidia's code 43
"bug"