[vfio-users] Installing Catalyst prevents VM from booting.

Brett Foster fosterb at edgeandvertex.org
Fri Dec 28 22:52:22 UTC 2018

Well... that's um... friendly and welcoming piece of feedback.

Surprisingly, I find this technology surprisingly good which is a surprisingly good testimonial. Don't mind read interpretation. It is a testament.

Anyhow, my apologies for offending Kash's sensibilities.

Brett

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device