[vfio-users] High GPU PCI-e bus usage resulting in USB audio cutting out

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Thu Feb 15 23:48:23 UTC 2018

For some reason when I play games at high enough texture settings where
there is bursts in bus usage due to not enough VRAM my USB audio
stutters then cuts out and I need to replug it and restart the game to
solve the issue - of course it is getting very annoying.

I have set my Geforce 780 to MSI without any improvement.
If I turn down the texture settings this problem goes away on some games
but I don't want to.

Any ideas? would using a PCI-e audio device solve this?