[vfio-users] Intel IGD VFIO passthrough success on i3-6100, but failed on i3-6100U

Acewind acewind at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:24:14 UTC 2018

If I leave vnc graphic in libvirt xml, and set target address of IGD
hostdev to another dbsf (not 0000:0:02.0),win 10 guest can work.
Then I connect into win10 guest with vnc viewer, Intel graphic device can
be seen ok and I can install driver for it.

Acewind <acewind at gmail.com> 于2018年10月13日周六 上午7:07写道: