[vfio-users] amd gpu quirks and command line options

Kyle Marek psppsn96 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:23:44 UTC 2018

I am also experiencing the reset bug with a XFX-manufactured Vega 64, an
AMD FX-9590 on an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0. I plan to compile kernels and
QEMU from their trunks, try on a known-working Intel computer (while I
still have it), and report back with more information.

I just wanted to point out that there is another user who cannot reset
their Vega 64 on a non-Threadripper CPU...