[vfio-users] threadripper slowness

Roger Lawhorn rll at twc.com
Mon Aug 12 01:30:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

Just wanted to mention that I got rid of a lot of the lag by compiling
qemu 4.0.
I dod not know if its a threadripper issue or not.
The lag directly coincides with hard drive access.
No hard drive access, no game lag.
I have redhat virtio drivers installed for the hard drive and the nic.
Are these drivers intel only?
They are left only from my i7-4940mx processor install.