[vfio-users] USB card prevents qemu finding its harddrive

leesteken at pm.me leesteken at pm.me
Sun Dec 22 12:41:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

Adding a device might shift the other (virtual) devices including the disk controller, or the disk controller might conflict with the default address that is used when you use -device to add it, which might remove (or not add) the disk controller.

Try adding ,addr=0x?? to the -device parameter where you select an unused address for the ??.
You might have to select a (virtual) bus as well as part of the -device parameter.

hope this helps, Arjen