[vfio-users] PXE boot failed if GPU mounted.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:32:44 UTC 2019

Hmm...That's strange. I just test PXE boot again with GPU mounted, but this
time is successful (using Tesla P4).
And QEMU version still 2.11. But previously it's not working. Perhaps the
OS was not doing system update yet at previous installation.

I'll take looking at this. Sorry about bothering.

Sincerely,
Eddie.

Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> 於 2019年5月21日 週二 上午10:00寫道: